Vibrant Health Sleep System
Partnering with nationally acclaimed midlife wellness expert and physician, Dr. Brenda Smith, Terrasi researched what constitutes the most important elements of living a healthy and vibrant lifestyle. Dr. Smith confirmed that without a doubt, the sleep experience was a significant and contributing factor to living a fuller life. Dr. Smith stated, “My patients who take the steps necessary to insure a restful nightly sleep awake each day fully restored and ready to embrace an active and productive life that’s vibrantly healthy”.
After over 25 years as a premier retailer on the Country Club Plaza, providing the finest available in European linens, down goods, handcrafted furniture, mattresses and home collections, we have learned a lot about our discerning customers’ needs and what matters most to them. We knew we were ready to go to that next level with our current environmentally-friendly mattresses. We wanted a sleep system that provided a good night’s sleep, without harmful toxins, but also with a quality and design that reflected the authenticity and lasting value that our customers want. In other words, a mattress that would be a good investment financially and also great for their well being
Our determination to help our customers achieve a healthier more vibrant lifestyle lead to the development of the VibrantHealth Sleep System™. We have selected a manufacturer that has been a pioneer in the specialty sleep industry for 40 years, and is a recognized leader in the industry as far as the healthful aspects and technology of sleep. The result: a revolutionary -purely natural sleep system that combines therapeutic benefits and unparalleled comfort to provide a more recuperative sleep. One example of all this is that organic mattresses naturally adjust to the changing temperature of the body during the night preventing sleep interruption and providing a rejuvenating sleep experience.
Strict standards have been imposed on the manufacturing process resulting in the next generation of truly natural mattress and foundations.
- All latex, wool and cotton used in our mattresses are nontoxic, pesticide and chemical free. Our mattresses are hypoallergenic.
- The latex purest latex cores in the world are harvested in Sri Lanka from the sap of the Havea Brasiliensis , or common rubber tree. The sap can be harvested 180 days of the year, by tapping the tree much like the harvest of maple syrup. The tree heals within an hour of the tapping. The sap is whipped into foam which is used in our mattresses. The foam is graded by density to ensure consistency and long lasting comfort. The closed cell structure of the latex repels dust, dead skin, pollen and dust mites.
- Organic Wool is a very important part of our sleep system and only 100% pure organic wool is used. Our wool is produced on organic sheep farms in Northern California and Texas. Wool naturally snuffs out flames and exceeds the most stringent flame resistance standards, making the use of caustic chemicals unnecessary. The wool contains lanolin, a natural substance that prevents the nesting and feeding of dust mites. Wool retains it comfy loft and provides insulation to provide cool air flow in the summer and warmth in the winter. Most important, wool automatically adjusts to changing body temperatures, successfully preventing sleep interruption.
- Our custom designed 100% organic cotton ticking covers every mattress, allowing it to “breathe”. The quilting pattern is spaced to provide an incredibly smooth and comfortable organic cotton cover that has the feel of fine cotton sheeting.
- All our mattresses have a long lasting 10 to 20 year warranty.