The allure of Legna sheeting is hard to describe. It's silk-like in its softness, easier to care for than cotton, is sensuous, luxurious and glamorous. Legna is made from the pulp of sustainably harvested trees, was created as an eco-friendly alternative to cotton, and Legna absorbs moisture four times better than cotton. But Legna needs to be experienced. When you do you'll want to tell your friends. But warn them, Legna may be addictive, but it's a good thing!
- 100% Italian Wood Fiber
- Duvet Covers: Twin 63x87 in. - Oversized Queen 90x92 in. - Supreme Queen 94x96 in. - Oversized King 105x92 in. - Supreme King 106x96 in.
- Flat Sheets: Twin 70x102 in. - Full/Queen 90x102 in. - Supreme Queen 96x110 in. - King 108x102 in. - Supreme King 112x110 in.
- Fitted Sheet (13.5" Pocket): Twin 39x75 in. - XL Twin 39x80 in. - Full 55x75 in. - Queen 60x80 in. - King 76x80 in. - Cal King 72x84 in.
- Fitted Sheet (17" Pocket): Supreme Queen 60x80 in. - Supreme King 76x80 in. - Supreme Cal King 72x84 in.
- Pillowcases/Shams: Boudoir 12x16 in. - Standard 21x27 in. - Queen 21x31 in. - King 21x37 in. - Euro 27x27 in.
- Wash your pieces separately to give them adequate space and water to wash and rinse them thoroughly.
- Linens made from natural fibers such as silk, linen, cotton, cashmere and wool should be washed in cool or cold water.
- When possible, we recommend you turn your linens inside out before washing.
- Front loading washers are recommended for SDH products containing wool or silk. If you do not have a front loading washer, then please set your top loading washer to a wool or silk setting to avoid strong agitation and stretching.
- Spin dry thoroughly and remove at once. Linens left sitting in water for long periods of time may cause the fibers to shrink or felt.
- Tumble dry linens on a gentle cycle using a low temperature. Do not over-dry natural fibers as it may alter their shape, increase wrinkles and make the fabric brittle.
- Please be careful with lotions and medication that may come in contact with your linens. Avoid products with alpha hydroxy, retinol or any bleaching agents as they can discolor and destroy the fabric.