Wherever traveling in India, John Robshaw always seeks out the chaos of the local flower markets for their wild abandon of color and energy. Piles of flowers thrown together in baskets make interesting color and shape combinations reflected in this Bita duvet drawn in watery pinks, purples and blues. These flowers will easily pop when you pair it with one of our indigo coverlets or sheets.
- Printed on 200 thread count pure cotton percale: a finely woven, durable fabric that is exceptionally smooth to the touch
- 100% South Indian Long Staple, Combed Cotton
- Shams have 1" flange and envelope closure
- Euro has hand embroidery edging and hidden zipper
- Duvet has 1" flange, button closure, and inner ties to secure duvet insert
- Made In India
- Wash care instructions: Machine wash cold, separately, delicate cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Iron at medium setting if necessary.