Tantu is hand-block printed on Dupioni silk, one of John Robshaw's favorite Indian silks, traditionally used for saris. The nubby texture of the weave reluctantly creates a slightly uneven print, which you know he loves! He dyed the silk in a soft neutral, peacock, and indigo so they play back to his beds.
- 20" x 20" (stuffer included)
- Hand Block Printed in metallic gold and silver.
- Some mirror embellishment, secured with hand embroidery
- Printed on dyed Dupioni Silk
- Hidden zipper closure
- Made in India
- 100% Dupioni Silk
- Wash care instruction: Remove Insert. Spot Clean Only.