John Robshaw has long collected ikats from all over the world, and he captured their calm rhythm in this print. In Indigo or Seaglass, the Dari starts with a printed background that sets off a full scene of color, laced with an intricate Ikat pattern.
- Printed on 200 thread count pure cotton percale: a finely woven, durable fabric that is exceptionally smooth to the touch
- Made from long-staple, combed cotton for superior softness
- Shams have 1" flange and envelope closure
- Euro has hand embroidery edging and hidden zipper
- Duvet has 1" flange, button closure, and inner ties to secure duvet insert
- Wash care instructions: Machine Wash cold, separately, delicate cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Iron at medium setting if necessary.