Skip to content
Drift along the exotic river of daydreams.
The vegetation of Laos shelters a lush and diversified flora among its network of rivers : between the warmth of tropical forests and the freshness of these rivers, Mother Nature is abundant. Printed on an ultra-light cotton batiste, this pattern painted in gouache evokes delicate vintage engravings.
Did you know?
Characterized by its finesse and fluidity, our cotton batiste is soft and silky. Lighter than the percale of our iconic Athena, it retains a tight weave that gives it great resistance. It is woven especially for our printed models this season and with its crispness and freshness, and is simply perfect for summertime!
- 100% long staple combed organic cotton batiste, 200 thread count.
- Made with care in France.
- Laos, 2022. Original Artwork, Gouache, printed on textile.
- Cream-colored braided piping for shams.
- Envelope closure.
- 15 colors for main design, 3 colors for coordinating design.
- Coordinates with Triomphe Poudre, Bronze and Blanc - Athena Bronze and Blanc - Originel Bronze and Blanc - Adagio Amande.
- Article certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - number CQ 885/2.