The allure of Legna sheeting is hard to describe. It's silk-like in its softness, easier to care for than cotton, is sensuous, luxurious and glamorous. Legna is made from the pulp of sustainably harvested trees, was created as an eco-friendly alternative to cotton, and Legna absorbs moisture four times better than cotton. But Legna needs to be experienced. When you do you'll want to tell your friends. But warn them, Legna may be addictive, but it's a good thing!
- Wash your pieces separately to give them adequate space and water to wash and rinse them thoroughly.
- Linens made from natural fibers such as silk, linen, cotton, cashmere and wool should be washed in cool or cold water.
- When possible, we recommend you turn your linens inside out before washing.
- Front loading washers are recommended for SDH products containing wool or silk. If you do not have a front loading washer, then please set your top loading washer to a wool or silk setting to avoid strong agitation and stretching.
- Spin dry thoroughly and remove at once. Linens left sitting in water for long periods of time may cause the fibers to shrink or felt.
- Tumble dry linens on a gentle cycle using a low temperature. Do not over-dry natural fibers as it may alter their shape, increase wrinkles and make the fabric brittle.
- Please be careful with lotions and medication that may come in contact with your linens. Avoid products with alpha hydroxy, retinol or any bleaching agents as
100% Italian Wood Fiber Duvet Covers: Queen 90x92 in. King 105x92 in. Flat Sheets: Full/Queen 90x102 in. King 108x102 in. Fitted Sheet (13.5" Pocket): Queen 60x80 in. - King 76x80 in. Pillowcases/Shams: - Standard 21x27 in.- King 21x37 in. - Euro 27x27 in.