John Robshaw puts a little spice into old-school border bedding by using a larger printed border instead of embroidery framing the bed. It works amazingly well with our other printed components.
- Printed on 200 thread count pure cotton percale: a finely woven, durable fabric that is exceptionally smooth to the touch
- Made from long-staple, combed cotton for superior softness
- Sham has flange and envelope closure
- Euro has hidden zipper
- Duvet has flange, button closure, and inner ties to secure duvet insert Made in India
- Wash care instructions: Machine wash cold, separately, delicate cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Iron at medium setting if necessary.