Pacchi is a re-color of a very old trade textile John Robshaw found in Indonesia many years ago. He lightened up the print in warm yellows and medium indigos but preserved its history by keeping the hand-drawn line work. Printing on their super-fine voile softens the line work even more.To create a classic look, it's easy to add layers of blue with our printed duvet or sheets or take a walk on the wild side and play up the mustard and apricot accents.
- Twin (72" x 92"), Queen (92" x 92"), King (110" x 92")
- Standard Sham (20" x 26"), King Sham (20" x 36")
- Euro (26" x 26")
- Printed on pure cotton voile: a soft, lightweight fabric with a smooth surface
- Hand quilted
- Quilt has coordinating stripe on back
- Made in India
- Wash care instructions: Machine wash cold, separately, delicate cycle. Tumble dry low.