This is one of John Robshaw's earliest prints, remenicient of quiet afternoons in this charming little town in the Hamptons where he goes for draining, yet enlightening yoga classes. In our 400 TC, we now offer Sag Harbor in a soft gray.
- Printed on 400 thread count pure cotton percale: a finely woven, durable fabric that is exceptionally smooth to the touch
- Made from long-staple, combed cotton for superior softness
- Sham has flange and envelope closure
- Euro has hand stitched edging and hidden zipper
- Duvet has flange, button closure, and inner ties to secure duvet insert Made in India
- Wash care instructions: Machine wash cold, separately, delicate cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Iron at medium setting if necessary.