Having not been to Varanasi in many years, John Robshaw decided he was due for a return visit. He had missed the pleasure of wandering the back lanes behind its many riverside temples. It was along these narrow passageways on his recent trip, where he faced off against wandering cows and dodged free-ranging goats, that inspiration came to him for this print: merchants’ trays of bright-colored jumbles of flowers sold as offerings.
- Printed on 400 thread count pure cotton percale: a finely woven, durable fabric that is exceptionally smooth to the touch
- Made from long-staple, combed cotton for superior softness
- Shams have 1" flange and envelope closure
- Euro has hand embroidery edging and hidden zipper
- Euro has hand stitched edging and hidden zipper
- Wash care instructions: Machine Wash cold, separately, delicate cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Iron at medium setting if necessary.