Having not been to Varanasi in many years, I decided I was due for a return visit. I have missed the pleasure of wandering the back lanes behind its many riverside temples. It was along these narrow passageways on my recent trip, where I faced off against wandering cows and dodged free-ranging goats, that inspiration came to me for this print: merchants’ trays of bright-colored jumbles of flowers sold as offerings.
- Printed on 400 thread count pure cotton percale: a finely woven, durable fabric that is exceptionally smooth to the touch
- Made from long-staple, combed cotton for superior softness
- Shams have 1" flange and envelope closure
- Euro has hand embroidery edging and hidden zipper
- Euro has hand stitched edging and hidden zipper
- Wash care instructions: Machine Wash cold, separately, delicate cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Iron at medium setting if necessary.