Outside of Jaipur is an old Mughal garden called Rashtrapati Bhavan. Rows of fountains and flowerbeds balance the space. John Robshaw wanted to create this tranquility and order with the perky Ura print in corals, oranges, and light indigos.
- Printed on 200 thread count pure cotton percale: a finely woven, durable fabric that is exceptionally smooth to the touch
- Made from long-staple, combed cotton for superior softness
- Shams have 1" flange and envelope closure
- Euro has hand embroidery edging and hidden zipper
- Wash care instructions: Machine Wash cold, separately, delicate cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Iron at medium setting if necessary.