A trip to Japan last year ignited John Robshaw's love of their sublime textiles and ceramics. Vatula is his block printed variation on a traditional Japanese print. Breaking up the print softens its overall impact, creating a gentle field of color on which the dramatic images can nestle. This vibrant seaglass print plays well with our indigos for a nice contrast or with corals for a nice beachy, island vibe.
- Printed on 400 thread count pure cotton percale: a finely woven, durable fabric that is exceptionally smooth to the touch
- Made from long-staple, combed cotton for superior softness
- Sham has flange and envelope closure
- Euro has hand stitched ending and hidden zipper
- Duvet has flange, button closure, and inner ties to secure duvet insert
- Made in India
- Wash care instructions: Machine wash cold, separately, delicate cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Iron at medium setting if necessary.