Over 40 years ago, Scandia Down opened on the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City as a small store specializing in the luxurious down bedding made by Scandia Down. In our over 40 year evolution, we have become Terrasi Living & Scandia Home, the Midwest’s definitive collection of quality European bed linens, sumptuous down goods, hand-crafted furniture, home and table accessories, exclusive organic mattresses, bath and body products, and stylish fashions for lounging and travel, personally selected at markets in Europe and the US by our Italian born owner, Ursula Terrasi.
We have always been known for our best-of-the-best product selection. You can shop in our store or on our website for the finest down products, luxurious linens, organic mattresses and more. But our selection has expanded. We know that our discerning customers shop high and low prices depending on their bedding needs as their lives evolve. Terrasi Living has also selected and consolidated the finest bedding, linens, towels and foundations at beginning price points, hence, our new "Lofty Linens" corner.
We truly have something for everyone, and look forward to helping you create a home with timeless style and lasting quality, reflecting a life well-lived. We hope you will shop now, at terrasi.com, or stop in and experience our beautiful Country Club Plaza store to see what’s new, what’s next, what lasts…. A presto!
To offer a shopping experience that exceeds customer expectations and creates a dream environment that enhances your surroundings and reflects the life style you deserve.
- A focus on our customers’ needs and the things that matter most to them.
- A shopping environment that is elegant and inviting, staffed by knowledgeable and professional personnel.
- A commitment to satisfying the needs of a discerning clientele who have a passion for beautiful things, authenticity and lasting value.
- Special services and attention that reflect the Old World amenities inherent in the unique ambience of the Country Club Plaza.
- Only the highest quality merchandise throughout the store, from home furnishings to personal gifts.
- A personal involvement with every customer.