Our premier all-season featherbed creates a luxuriously soft, deep sleeping surface that will not disappoint. European white goose down is expertly selected for all-season warmth and then wrapped in soft cotton cambric ticking.
- 230 thread-count cambric cotton ticking
- 550 fill-power European white goose down
- Baffle channels allow maximum loft and adjust down fill for comfort
- Available in Soft support only
- Available in Twin, Full, Queen, King and California King
- Featherbed protectors available in Twin, Full, Queen, King and California King
- Spot clean only
- American made of imported materials
- Certified Hypoallergenic
- Due to hygenic issues, featherbeds are not returnable.
Fluff pillows, comforters, and featherbeds as the beds are made by giving them a shake.
Air your down products in a dry sunny place once a month, or fluff in a dryer on low heat.
Professionally clean your down pillows about every two years, your comforters about every five years, or as needed. We can examine your down products for you and recommend the best method for cleaning based on fabric, construction and the condition of the product. Due to hygenic issues, featherbeds are not returnable.
Protect your down products to extend their life. Cover pillows with a pillow protector and a pillow case. Cover feather beds with a featherbed protector and comforters with a duvet cover.