Inspired by the beauty of the Italian lake region, our Biagio duvet cover is finely crafted from every shade. Finely woven cotton yarns come together in grid-like striations to create our Biagio duvet cover in blue, linen and mist. In true Italian design and style, the yarn-dyed jacquard fabric is sophisticated, modern, and a classic for years to come.
- 100% extra long-staple cotton
- Made in Italy
- Constructed with 2" flange with satin stitch detail
- Duvet Cover has a hidden zipper closure on top of duvet
Twin/Twin XL - 68" x 90"
Full/Queen - 90" x 90"
King/California King - 105" x 90"
- Standard Sham / 20" x 26"
King Sham / 20" x 36"
Euro Sham / 26" x 26"
- Dry clean recommended OR
- Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent, tumble dry low.
- Due to the natural fiber content in this product, please allow between 5%-8% shrinkage of this item upon laundering. Shrinkage can be reduced by always washing in cold water and drying in low heat.
- Please refrain from using bleach or other harmful chemicals and detergents on fine linens.