European White Duck Down The Copenhagen comforter is an excellent introduction to the wold of everyday luxury. Handcrafted in the United States and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity, European white down wrapped in soft cotton cambric ticking is perfect for your first home, guest room, or children's room.
- Soft, slightly lustrous 300 thread-count cotton cambric ticking
- 600 fill-power Hungarian white goose down
- Baffle box stitching keeps down from shifting and eliminates cold spots
- Double-stitched edges for durability
- Available in Twin (71X86"), Full (82X86"), Queen (90X94") or King (108X94")
- Professional cleaning recommended
- American made of imported materials
- Certified Hypoallergenic
Fluff pillows, comforters, and featherbeds as the beds are made by giving them a shake.
Air your down products in a dry sunny place once a month, or fluff in a dryer on low heat.
Professionally clean your down pillows about every two years, your comforters about every five years, or as needed. We can examine your down products for you and recommend the best method for cleaning based on fabric, construction and the condition of the product.
Protect your down products to extend their life. Cover pillows with a pillow protector and a pillow case. Cover feather beds with a featherbed protector and comforters with a duvet cover.