Skip to content
This model is a tribute to the famous Foliage Room of the Palazzo Grimani di Santa Maria Formosa in Venice. In celebration of the sumptuous expressions of Nature, the ceiling of the room is entirely covered with plants, fruit trees and flowers, in a dense thicket inhabited by a range of fauna. The Grimani design offers a dreamlike flock of birds and motifs, between foliage and cashmere, in delicate shades of blue-grey and bronze.
- Printed on 100% long staple combed organic cotton sateen, 300 thread count.
- Made with care in France.
- Padding 100% polyester.
- Geometric stitching, 1 inch hem finish.
- 12 colors for the main design, 6 colors for the coordinating design.
- Coordinates with Triomphe and Athena Blanc and Bronze in the Timeless Classics line.
- Article certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - number CQ 885/2.