Strict standards have been imposed on the manufacturing process resulting in the next generation of truly natural mattress toppers. All latex, wool and cotton used in our mattresses and toppers are nontoxic, pesticide and chemical free.
Organic Wool is a very important part of our sleep system and only 100% pure organic wool is used. Our wool is produced on organic sheep farms in Northern California and Texas. Wool naturally snuffs out flames and exceeds the most stringent flame resistance standards, making the use of caustic chemicals unnecessary. The wool contains lanolin, a natural substance that prevents the nesting and feeding of dust mites. Wool retains it comfy loft and provides insulation to provide cool air flow in the summer and warmth in the winter. Most important, wool automatically adjusts to changing body temperatures, successfully preventing sleep interruption.
- California King (72"x 84"): 168 oz. of Wool Fill
- King (76"x 79"): 167 oz. of Wool Fill
- Queen (60"x 80"): 136 oz. of Wool Fill
- Double (54"x 75"): 113 oz. of Wool Fill
- Twin XL (39"x 78"): 86 oz. of Wool Fill
- Twin (39"x 75"): 82 oz. of Wool Fill