Our newest Polish white goose down comforter, the Salzburg combines the extraordinary loft of our 720 fill-power Polish white goose down nestled inside an exquisite 400 thread count German sateen shell. Each Salzburg comforter is carefully crafted in the United States from European components and is accompanied by the Scandia certificate of authenticity and lifetime warranty.
- 400 thread-count German cotton sateen
- 720 fill-power Polish white goose down
- Hand-sewn sateen piping around edges, double-stitched for durability
- Generous baffle box stitching for even warmth
- Available in Twin (71"x86"), Full (82"x86"), Queen (90"x94") or King (108"x94")
- Professional cleaning recommended
- American made of imported materials
- Certified Hypoallergenic
Fluff pillows, comforters, and featherbeds as the beds are made by giving them a shake.
Air your down products in a dry sunny place once a month, or fluff in a dryer on low heat.
Professionally clean your down pillows about every two years, your comforters about every five years, or as needed. We can examine your down products for you and recommend the best method for cleaning based on fabric, construction and the condition of the product.
Protect your down products to extend their life. Cover pillows with a pillow protector and a pillow case. Cover feather beds with a featherbed protector and comforters with a duvet cover.