The Vienna pillow's loft and resilience make it the staff favorite! This exquisite offering is the ultimate in comfort with 750 fill-power pure Polish white goose down enveloped in Scandia crest-patterned cotton batiste from one of Germany's finest mills. Handcrafted in the United States and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
- 350 thread-count cotton batiste
- 750 fill-power Polish white goose down
- Cotton piping around edges, double-stitched for durability
- Available in Standard (20x26" - 13 fill ozs), Queen (20x30" - 15 fill ozs) or King (20x36" - 18 fill ozs)
- Professional dry clean only
- American made of imported materials
- Certified Hypoallergenic
Fluff pillows, comforters, and featherbeds as the beds are made by giving them a shake.
Air your down products in a dry sunny place once a month, or fluff in a dryer on low heat.
Professionally clean your down pillows about every two years, your comforters about every five years, or as needed. We can examine your down products for you and recommend the best method for cleaning based on fabric, construction and the condition of the product.
Protect your down products to extend their life. Cover pillows with a pillow protector and a pillow case. Cover feather beds with a featherbed protector and comforters with a duvet cover.